Free Shipping, within Canada & United States
Free FedEx Overnight or Canada Post XpressPost shipping on all orders. The carrier used for shipping is designated by the ship to address.
All in stock orders placed before 3pm CST Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) will be filled and leave our facility within one to two business days.
In the event that your order cannot be shipped within the specified time frame, you will be contacted within three business days informing you of the reason for the delay and expected shipping date. If you wish to cancel your order, you must respond within 48 hours, otherwise your order will be shipped by the date specified. If you choose not to wait for the item to be brought in we will cancel your order and refund your credit card.
For orders that contain both in stock and special order items, the entire order will be shipped together upon our receipt of the special order item(s). Transit time will follow the time frame outlined above.
Transit time will vary dependent on the ship to location and the delivery method selected.
- FedEx: once it leaves our facility it will be tagged for next day delivery. NOTE: Next day delivery is not guaranteed when shipping to a PO box.
- Canada Post Xpresspost: once it leaves our facility it will be an additional business day.
- Canada Post Priority Post: once it leaves our facility it will be tagged for next day morning delivery.
- Only the person whose name is in the Ship To address will be allowed to pick up the order and must provide Photo ID at time of pick up.
For U.S. orders, transit time will vary dependent on FedEx delivery schedules to your area. Should U.S. Customs decide to inspect your package, this may add an additional day. Once your order has left our facility, you will receive an email confirmation advising you it is now en route.
Shipping, handling and applicable taxes are calculated based on the order total, shipping destination and shipping method. All charges are fully disclosed on your final order screen during the order placement process. The shipping taxes will be shown in the shopping cart after you have entered a shipping destination and chosen your shipping method. For U.S. orders any additional fees resulting with cross border shipping are the responsibility of the customer (i.e. duty, state taxes, etc).
wegotjewels.com fully insures and registers all items for their full value.
Please note that wegotjewels.com requires an adult (over the age of 18) to sign for receipt of the package.
Once your order is placed you will receive an email confirmation acknowledging that we have received it and you will also be given an order number in case you need to further reference the order. This order confirmation will recap what you ordered and the amount that will be charged to your credit card. If you do not receive the confirmation email, contact our customer service representatives at email@example.com. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is confirmed as available to ship.
Reasons that may cause a delay:
- Order is pending approval and verification from your credit card company
- We are currently out of stock on one or more of your ordered items
- You have ordered a ring that is a special order
- An order which is being shipped outside of Canada
wegotjewels.com reserves the right to cancel any order that appears suspect or fraudulent. wegotjewels.com will report all fraudulent activity to the proper authorities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Free shipping offers are valid for a limited time only and are subject to change without notice.